Teacher of Primary (0.7)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Rhunahaorine Primary School, Tayinloan, By Tarbert, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||24.85 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Primary for Rhunahaorine Primary School, from August 2017. This is a temporary 24.85 hours per week vacancy with an anticipated leaving date of 30 June 2018.
Our small rural school is looking fo an enthusiastic teacher to work with the P4-P7 class in the first instance. Forest Schools or Outdoor Learning experience would be an advantage although we may be able to offer training to the successful candidate.
We would welcome applications from teachers completing their probationary year in June 2017.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is currently not registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ruth Reid, Head Teacher on 01583 441269.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02359 / CME01291.
See also:CME01291 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01291 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx