Teacher of PrimaryFavourite
|Closes:||Thursday, 25th January 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Castlehill Primary School, Campbeltown, Argyll|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 26th January 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Primary to work within schools in the Kintyre area. The post will be based in Castlehill Primary School, Campbeltown for the first year.
This is a full time permanent post, 35 hours to be worked Monday to Friday.
A relocation package is available for this post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Richard Long, Head Teacher on 01586 553446.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02678 / CME00101.
See also:Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00101 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME00101 - Teacher Report.docx