Teacher of Science (with Chemistry)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time temporary Teacher of Science (with Chemistry) for Oban High School.
Any applicant who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene Biddulph, Principal Teacher for Science on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02659 / CME01143.
See also:CME01143 - Teacher of Science (with Chemistry).doc
CME01143 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx