Teacher of TechnologyFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 16th March 2018|
|Published:||Saturday, 24th February 2018|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,866 - £36,480 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 16 March 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent Teacher of Technology for 35 hours per week at Oban High School. This post will commence in August 2018.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
For information relating to the duties, requirements and recruitment of this post, please contact:-
- Mr Damien Heaney, Principal Teacher of Business and Technology
- Telephone:- 01631 564231
- Email:- Damian.Heaney@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB02818/CME01088