- Cowal Community Hospital, 360 Argyll Street, Dunoon, Argyll, PA23 7RL
- £40,513.00 - £44,345.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 18 December 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Work Team Leader within the Cowal and Bute Community Mental Health Team.
You will have joint responsibility with the Health Team Lead for the operational management of the integrated service and will participate in the development of Community Mental Health services in our area.
Applicants should note that:-
• This post is suitable for job share.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
• You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
• This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Julie Cameron - Team Leader
Phone: 01436 658749
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.