Team Leader - Mental HealthFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 23rd March 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 9th March 2018|
|Location:||Ellis Lodge ATC, Argyll Road, Dunoon.|
|Salary:||£36,881 - £40,385 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
|Sub-category:||Adult Social Work|
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 23rd March 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Work Team Leader within the Cowal and Bute Community Mental Health Team.
You will have joint responsibility with the Health Team Lead for the operational management of the integrated service and will participate in the development of Community Mental Health services in our area.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Jayne Lawrence-Winch, Local Area Manager on 01369 708304.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02933 / HAE01147.
See also:Team Leader - Job Description.doc
Team Leader - Info for Applicants.docx
PVG Info Sheet - Both.docx