- Dunoon or Rothesay, PA20 9HQ
- £42,958 - £47,028 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Service: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 9 December 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Work Team Leader within the Bute and Cowal Community Mental Health Teams. You will have extensive experience in working in the Mental Health field and you will be a Mental Health Officer with extensive operational experience.
You will have joint responsibility with the Health Team Lead for the operational management of the integrated service and will participate in the development of Community Mental Health services in the Bute and Cowal areas. You will be based either in Bute or Cowal but will require to work between both settings. There will also be the opportunity for “blended” working.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post is exempt from the above Act.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults and children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
Julie Cameron – Mental Health Operations Manager
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy