|Closes:||Friday, 24th November 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 3rd November 2017|
|Location:||Blackhill Roads Depot, Luss Road, Helensburgh.|
|Salary:||£14,392 - £15,704 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||20.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Property / Land|
Department: Development & Infrastructure
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2017
Duties to include all aspects of street sweeping duties, general waste collection duties as required. To undertake, either individually or as a team, duties concerned with the sweeping, collection and removal of litter, detritus, leaves and weeds etc. from public spaces (including roads and pavements). These duties will require the use of the usual range of associated tools and equipment. Also, undertake the cleaning of specified facilities to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
This is a permanent part time post to be worked 20 hours per week.
Applicants should note:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
How to apply:
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02534.
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Larry Malone, Amenity Services Supervisor on 01436 657689, quoting the post reference ARB02534 / DVR00628.