- Currie Primary School, 59 Curriehill Rd, Edinburgh, EH14 5PU
- £19,123 - £19,424 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 10 hours per week
This position has expired.
Currie Primary School
Salary: £19,123 - £19,424 (pro rata for part time)
Hours: 10 per week
Days worked will be as followed:
6pm - 8pm - Monday to Friday (52 weeks per year)
Duties for all positions include:
• The cleaning of all surfaces, internal glass, floors, furniture, fixtures and fittings within a group of buildings.
• The cleaning of all sanitary areas, toilets and showers and the replenishment of washroom consumables.
• Emergency and re-active cleaning as required, e.g. removal of graffiti, body fluid spillages, accidental spillages.
• The care and cleanliness of all equipment used in carrying out the above duties.
• Setting alarms and locking buildings.
The post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs