- Location: Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- Salary: £30,563.00 - £36,499.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Housing Property Team Leader - Mechanical and Electrical (Gas Section)
Salary: £30,563 - £36,499
Hours: 36 per week
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage in house and sub contractor. We only ever use the very best qualified engineers and staff, who go the extra mile to deliver complete peace of mind for our customers. We live and breathe the Edinburgh Council values on a daily basis so if you are a professional, experienced Team Leader who thrives on being the best that you can be, then we want to hear from you.
The applicant must have the following qualities:
• Management experience of sub contractors and in house resource.
• Customer focused
• In depth knowledge of the gas industry
• Social housing experience desirable.
• All relevant ACS qualification
• Hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range. For roles in grade 5 or above, annual increments in our contribution zones are dependent on achieving agreed performance goals.
The advertised salary will increase by 3% on 1st April 2020