- Location: Kelliebank Depot, Kelliebank, FK10 1NT
- Salary: £25,258.02 - £28,397.02 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Due to the improvements works to the application form on the (My Job Scotland) website we are unable to accept online applications at present.
We have put in place an alternative for the month of December 2019 to allow applications to be submitted for jobs advertised through Clackmannanshire Council.
Please download the application form below. Once fully completed please email your submitted application to email@example.com by the closing date (midnight). You must include the CLA reference number on the email to us to ensure your application is allocated to the correct job.
We look forward to receiving your application for the above post.
To provide an efficient and effective Electrical service with the ability and skills to supervise, instruct and carryout all electrical works installations, testing and repairs work to the benefit and need of the Maintenance Service
Electrical Supervisor Role
- Undertaking Electrical installation, testing, repairs and associated works
- Organising own work in conjunction with the Coordinator, and decide on best methodology in the execution of such work.
- As a representative of the Maintenance Service the Electrical Supervisor will ensure the Council's values are promoted in every aspect of his work, with the remit to provide a seamless high quality response to the customers needs.
- Electrical Clerk of Works function for domestic and Public Buildings compliance and programmed works
The Electrical Supervisor will demonstrate high personal and professional standards, especially in respect of quality and customer service. The postholder will report to the Electrical Project Coordinator.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.