Residential Care OfficerFavourite
|Closes:||Wednesday, 17th January 2018|
|Published:||Monday, 8th January 2018|
|Location:||Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa|
|Salary:||£23,706.77 - £26,645.02 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
- To promote a safe and stimulating environment, maintaining the dignity, independence, privacy and choice of young people who are resident.
- Operate within a Link Worker System; monitoring and ensuring residents are being afforded the opportunities, experiences and care identified in their care plan.
- Contribute to development and implementation of care plans and risk assessments.
- Actively promote and ensure a high standard of care practice within the house at all times.
- Provide and maintain accurate records required by service policies and procedures.
- Operate within the framework of service policies and procedures i.e. Health and Safety, Child Protection and National Care Standards.
- Attend staff meetings, training, Child Care Reviews, or any other meeting required, and contribute to service development.
- Cleaning, domestic (including gardening) & transport duties.
This post is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. You will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.
Applicants must seek permission for a secondment, from their line manager, prior to applying.