Teacher - Sunnyside PrimaryFavourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 15th October 2017|
|Published:||Monday, 2nd October 2017|
|Location:||Sunnyside Primary School, Erskine Street|
|Salary:||£26,895 - £35,763 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Permanent post to Clackmannanshire Council, initially a temporary post at Sunnyside Primary School.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload to the following categories.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver coherent, progressive and stimulating learning experiences for learners.
- Employ a range of teaching strategies and resources to meet the needs of learners.
- Develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with learners.
- Create a safe, caring and purposeful learning environment.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of learners.
- Work effectively in partnership with parents, staff and other professionals to promote learning and wellbeing.
- Use assessment, recording and reporting as an integral part of the teaching process to support and enhance learning.
- Participate in school improvement planning, curriculum development and strategies to raise attainment.
- Engage in reflective practice and undertake career long professional learning to enhance expertise.
Any other duties that may reasonably be considered as part of the post.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified GTC registered teachers.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. You will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council and the cost of this check which will be deducted from your salary.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.
Please can you arrange for your current or most recent Headteacher to complete the attached teaching report and for them to send from their works email address to email@example.com prior to interview.