- Across East Ayrshire, KA1 1ED
- £10.18 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
Assist with the delivery of performances and events in accordance with health and safety requirements in order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of East Ayrshire Leisure’s Business Plan and the Palace Team Plan.
Rate of Pay
Rate of Pay = £10:18 per hour
Hours of Work:-
"As & When Required" basis and will include working evenings & weekends.
Responsibilities and Our Values
Contribute to and deliver excellent customer service, and in doing so promote and recognise the importance of people in delivering our vision and values;
• Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
• Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and stakeholders
• Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
• Taking responsibility and being accountable for our organisation and our service delivery. Please see the attached Job Specification which outlines all responsibilities and duties for this post.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW, CANDIDATES MUST DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA OF THE ATTACHED JOB SPECIFICATION.
We follow the national guidance in relation to pre-employment checks namely “Safer Recruitment Through Better Recruitment”. With regards to requests for references and in line with this guidance, during your application process you should provide details of a minimum of 2 appropriate and relevant references, 1 of which should be from your current or most recent employer. It is also a requirement that the reference from your current or most recent employer is from an appropriate senior manager and it is not a reference from a former peer operating at the same level.
The post you have applied for requires you to complete a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form listing any live offences. Any information that is disclosed on a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form will require to be discussed before a formal offer of employment is made.
If you require further clarification please refer to www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.