- Loudoun Leisure Centre Galston, KA4 8PD
- £24,479 - £26,135 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Job PurposeAre you enthusiastic and passionate about managing high quality leisure facilities and delivering aquatics programmes?
Do you want to develop yourself as a Leisure professional?
We are looking for someone who is honest, ambitious, takes responsibility and is accountable for service delivery.
Key Duties Include:-
* Supporting the day-to-day management of Loudoun Leisure Centre.
* Co-ordinate, deliver and monitor a range of programmes and activities.
* Provide an exceptional Customer Experience.
* Manage, mentor and develop your team.
* Maintain relationships with key partners, customers, groups and members.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, exceptional employer pension contribution, generous annual leave and discounted fitness & golf memberships.
Please see attached the attached Job Specification which outlines all responsibilities and duties for this post.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW, CANDIDATES MUST DEMONSTRATE ON THE APPLICATION THAT THEY MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA OF THE ATTACHED JOB SPECIFICATION.
Rate of PayRate of Pay £24479 - £26135 per year
Hours of work are working a two week work pattern averaging 35 hours per week.
Please see attached work pattern for actual hours of work.
This is a temporary post until 31st March 2024
Responsibilities and Our ValuesContribute to and deliver excellent customer service, and in doing so promote and recognise the importance of people in delivering our vision and values;
• Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
• Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and stakeholders
• Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
• Taking responsibility and being accountable for our organisation and our service delivery
Additional InformationWe follow the national guidance in relation to pre-employment checks namely “Safer Recruitment Through Better Recruitment”.
With regards to requests for references and in line with this guidance, during your application process you should provide details of a minimum of two appropriate and relevant references, one of which should be from your current or most recent employer.
It is also a requirement that the reference from your current or most recent employer is from an appropriate senior manager and it is not a reference from a former peer operating at the same level.
The duties of the post involve Regulated Work with children and/or protected adults, as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Successful applicants for such posts will be required to become a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme member in respect of Regulated Work with either or both of these groups as appropriate, or if they are already a Scheme member, be subject to a PVG Scheme Record Update, before any formal offer of employment can be made by East Ayrshire Leisure.
Please note:- PVG members' records are constantly updated with any new vetting information that arises. Any information that is disclosed on a PVG Scheme Record or Scheme Record Update, if relevant to the post being applied for, will be discussed with the applicant prior to any formal offer of employment being made.