- Location: Spiersbridge Offices,2 Spiersbridge Way, Spiersbridge Business Park, Thornliebank, East Renfrewshire, G46 8NG
- Salary: £16,552.00 - £17,537.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The ideal candidate(s) will be expected to: Be part of the Business Support Team and provide comprehensive administrative support to all sections within the Environment Department. Be responsible for supporting for financial processes within the department including:
• Processing purchase orders
• Ensuring goods are delivered
• Processing or generating invoices
• Making payments (e.g. petty cash and bacs)
• Updating systems and monitoring budget spend
• Co-ordinating stationery orders
An SVQ level II qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience is essential. The Central Business Support team is undergoing a review which may mean that the specifics of this role will be revised. It is anticipated that the key job purpose, skills and qualifications and experience identified will broadly be the expectation of any required revision. Closing date for applications: midnight on Sunday 1 December 2019
Please click on the attachments below for full details of this post.