Customer Service - Facilities Officer (3 Posts)Favourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 22nd January 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 6th January 2017|
|Location:||Various locations throughout East Renfrewshire Council area|
|Rate:||£8.83 - £9.96 per hour|
|Hours:||37.00 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Permanent & Temporary|
|Position Type:||Full Time & Part Time|
|Organisation:||East Renfrewshire Council|
|Category:||Sport / Culture / Library|
Post 1 – 37 hours per week (Permanent)
Post 2 – 37 hours per week (Temporary for 12 months)
Post 3 – 25 hours per week (Temporary for 6 months)
East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure is a charity with over 400 employees delivering sport, leisure, arts and culture services in East Renfrewshire. We operate libraries, sports centres, a theatre and community facilities. Our community facilities include event venues, community centres, pavilions and schools.
Our community facilities provide a vital network of halls and venues across East Renfrewshire supporting a range of community and commercial activities providing a wide range of services in the heart of our communities.
Our customers are everyone! From play groups and fitness classes to family parties and weddings. From community groups & local businesses to children’s gymnastics and dance classes. Whether it’s a large mansion house or a small community hall, we have a venue for every occasion and every customer.
So that’s what we do. If you enjoy working with people and you’re interested in joining our team, here’s what we’re looking for
- an experienced customer service professional to join our community hall team
- you will put the customer at the heart of everything you do and have a passion for getting things right for each and every customer.
- you will support the customer from the initial venue booking, throughout their event and be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all those attending
- ability to listen to and work with customers to complete venue set up and layout requests including furniture, sound systems and IT equipment
- be flexible and able demonstrate problem solving, working with colleagues to get the best for our customers
- ability to work individually and as part of a team
- take responsibility and make decisions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of customers and the security of our buildings and their contents.
We are looking for someone who is available to work flexible shifts to meet customer demand. You will be working 5 days out of 7 and with a variety of start and finish times.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Norma Donaghy, Facilities Co-ordinator on 0141 577 3907.
The post is will be subject to a Basic Disclosure check.
Please click on the attachments below for full details on this post.
See also:Application Pack.pdf
Essential Information for Applicants - ERCL.pdf
General Information for Applicants - ERCL.pdf