- Location: Various locations throughout East Renfrewshire Council area, G46 6UG
- Salary: £32,034.00 - £40,206.00 per year
- Contract Type: Supply
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
POST: Supply Teacher – Primary, Special and Pre 5
GRADE: Supply teachers will be placed on scale dependent on experience
ADVERT: Applications are invited from fully registered teachers interested in being placed on our supply register to cover short term and longer fixed term placements in the nursery and primary sectors.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with children.
1. Complete and submit the online application form (ensuring that you have provided details of two referees)
2. When your application is received a member of HR Direct will contact your referees in order to obtain the necessary references
3. Referring to the checklist on pages 7 & 8 of this pack please ensure that the appropriate documents are completed and these, together with the necessary pre-employment paperwork are brought into Council Headquarters, Eastwood Park, Giffnock G46 6UG as soon as is practically possible as no offer of work can be made until we are in receipt of the documents.
Closing date for applications: Post will remain open until sufficient applications have been received. 24hrs notice will be given before the post closes therefore you are encouraged to complete your application as soon as possible.
Please click on the attachments below for full details of this post