Skip to main content
Ref no:
Overlee Lodge, Moray Drive, G76 8NL
£24,617 - £26,953 per year
Contract Type:
Position Type:
Full Time
35 hours per week

This position has expired.


We have an exciting temporary and permanent opportunity to join our friendly and supportive team in a role insert text e.g. are they leading or supporting a specific process.  As part of this role you will be responsible for 

We need someone who has worked with people and enjoys a fast a paced environment.

Ideally the successful post holder will also have our vision of values which are kindness ambition and trust.

We have a vacancy within our Temporary Accommodation Team for the post of Supported Accommodation Officer. This post will cover all areas within East Renfrewshire Council area.

Principal Functions: To provide supervision, housing support, advice and assistance to households occupying temporary accommodation and B&B in an appropriate, sensitive and flexible manner.

Main Duties: To provide high quality housing support including support planning, housing options assistance, form completion and assistance with housing benefit ensuring service users are in receipt of appropriate welfare benefits.

This post is considered Regulated Work with Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007.  It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with protected adults.  In addition to this, if you have lived or worked in any country outside the UK in the past 10 years, there may be a requirement for an overseas police check.    

This post requires Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) registration. You must currently have registration or eligibility to apply from commencement of employment (you must complete registration within the first 6 months of employment).

Please note – all applicants will be asked to provide proof of their right to work in the UK, and any offer of employment will be conditional upon verifying documentary evidence before employment commences.  Further information can be found here:

East Renfrewshire Council does not provide sponsorship to people without the appropriate immigration permission to work in the UK.


Additional Information

Please click on the attachments below for full details of this post.