As Depute Headteacher you will inspire, motivate and lead effective learning and teaching based upon the principles of Curriculum for Excellence. You will deputise during the absence of the Headteacher.
We are looking for a Depute Headteacher who:
• is committed to quality
• demonstrates sound judgement and decision making
• is emotionally intelligent
• is skilled in influencing and engaging
• can lead others
• has an excellent pedagogical knowledge of learning and teaching
You will hold an appropriate primary qualification and will have significant experience in a promoted post.
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing in your application your skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
Should your application be progressed to the next stage please note the key dates listed below
• Assessment Centre - 23 February 2018
• School Visit - 1 March 2018
• Short Leet interview - 2 March 2018
If you are the successful candidate for this post, you will be working with children and/or vulnerable adults and therefore you must have PVG membership.