St Mary’s RC Primary School and Nursery Class is a denominational school situated at the eastern end of Bo’ness and serving the Bo’ness and Blackness areas.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO
• establish a multidisciplinary leadership team and lead the creation of a learning community which takes a pride in its children and all they can achieve?
• make sure they realise that achievement?
• demonstrate that GIRFEC values are at the heart of your life and work?
• have very good communication skills, including working with parents and outside agencies?
• have a proven track record in school improvement?
• lead a large team of teaching and support staff who take a pride in what they have achieved?
• work effectively with others as member of a team at school, cluster and local authority level?
• demonstrate that you have made a positive difference to children’s learning and lives?
If all this sounds like you, then we want you to be the Head Teacher of St Mary’s RC Primary School.
The Application Process
Please refer to the person specification included in the Additional Information pack when setting out the skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
Should your application be progressed to the next stage please note the key dates listed below:
• School Visit - 24 January 2017
• Assessment Centre - 3 February 2017
• Short Leet interview - 10 March 2017
Membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme will be essential on taking up the appointment along with GTCS Registration.
All appointments to Roman Catholic Schools require to have the approval of the Roman Catholic Church. For details of this process, please consult the Scottish Catholic Education Service at www.sces.uk.com