- Bo'ness Academy, Gauze Road, Bo'ness, EH51 9AS
- £23,787 - £26,353 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Falkirk Council is seeking to recruit individuals who are highly skilled practitioners, committed to delivering the very best experiences for our children and young people.
The key policy document for Falkirk schools is Learning to Achieve. This was co-created by Headteachers, teachers, early years practitioners, support staff, parents/carers, pupils and other partners.
It sets out clearly our expectations for our staff, namely that they are practitioners who demonstrate commitment to meeting the needs of all learners by:
- reflecting critically on their practice
- being proactive in seeking professional learning opportunities that further enhance their skills and knowledge
- adopting flexible, creative approaches to meet the needs of all learners
- using current educational thinking to inform their practice
- making good use of professional collaboration in school and beyond
- communicating effectively with others
Successful applicants who progress to the next stage of the recruitment process will be invited to attend:
- Short Leet interview
This post is temporary until June 2022 due to service requirement.
You will work 35 hours on a term time basis.
Successful applicants for posts working with children or vulnerable adults will be subject to disclosure checks or the new PVG scheme.
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing their skills, experience and attributes that they can bring to this post.