- Municipal Buildings, West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
- £21,452.00 - £23,420.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Our Graduate Scheme is designed to give you a positive start to your career in local government. You will rotate across the Services within Finance - Accounting, Capital, Treasury & Insurance, Pensions, Internal Audit and Revenues and Benefits which are based across Falkirk. This post is likely to require a combination of home working and office working within the Falkirk area.
You should have an HND or above in Accountancy or a related discipline.
As part of your rotation, you will
* Support the Accountants, Senior Accountants and Managers
* Assist with the preparation and monitoring of budgets
* Assist with the preparation of financial statements
* Reconcile financial systems with the main ledger
* Assist with ensuring all financial transactions of the Council are properly recorded
* Support systems development within Finance
* Assist with pensions administration tasks
You’ll play an active role in our Council of the Future projects – including Automation.
Please see the attached job profile and information pack for information on the key requirements for the role.
This post will start on 23 August 2021.
This post is temporary until 18th August 2023.