- Sealock House, 2 Inchyra Road, Grangemouth, FK3 9XB
- £21,452.00 - £23,420.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Our Graduate Scheme is designed to give you a positive start to your career in local government. You will be mainly based in Children’s Services in Grangemouth, working for the multi-agency Children’s Commission, but will also work from home.
You should have an HND or above in Digital Media & Communications/Digital Marketing or a related discipline.
As digital media and communications graduate for Falkirk Children's Commission, you will be responsible for developing communications, social media input and web content for the partnership.
You will support the Children's Commission Leadership Group and Commission sub groups to work alongside children and young people to:
- Create content that engages young people in the development of strategic plans and services
- Present data and provide updates on action plans in a way that is easily understood
- Tell the Leadership Group their ideas and views via social media platforms
- Help young people communicate what matters to them
You will also support the development of communications from the Leadership Group and sub groups across all partners and services. Ideally you will have digital communications, digital marketing and social media skills.
Please see the attached job profile and information pack for information on the key requirements for the role.
This post will start on 23 August 2021.
This post is temporary until August 2023.