- Abbotsford House, Davids Loan, Bainsford, FK2 7YZ
- £21,452.00 - £23,420.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Our Graduate Scheme is designed to give you a positive start to your career in local government. You will be mainly based in the Resilience Planning Team in Falkirk but will also work from home.
You should have an HND or above in Risk Management.
You will assist the Resilience Officers in the review of Falkirk Council’s Emergency Planning responsibilities, working within the Forth Valley Local Resilience Partnership, the East for Scotland Regional Resilience Partnership, the Emergency Services, other statutory responders, public, private and voluntary agencies and services, as appropriate.
With full support from Resilience Officers you will:
• Assist with the Councils obligations in the resilience role within the wider partnership.
• Develop an understanding of Resilience Management and Business Continuity and assist in meeting the Councils statutory obligation in this area of business.
• Support the Resilience Officers in the reviewing of plans.
Please see the attached job profile and information pack for information on the key requirements for the role.
This post will start on 23 August 2021.
This post is temporary until August 2023.