- Location: Dundas Resource Centre, Oxgang Road, Grangemouth, FK3 9EF
- Salary: £23,787.00 - £26,353.00 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
For Falkirk Council employees this is a secondment opportunity. Prior to application please obtain confirmation from your current Line Manager that you can be released to take up this secondment opportunity, should you be successful.
The Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership is recruiting a Support Service Officer to be based within the Short Breaks Bureau. The Post holder will assist the Development Worker (Short Breaks) and Project Development Manager in Social Work Adult Services with continued development of short break opportunities for carers of adults with support needs. They will also assist with the continued implementation of the Carers (Scotland) Act 2016 in relation to short breaks provision in the Falkirk area. This will include:
- Assisting with the development of policies, procedures and practice for a range of short breaks and support opportunities for carers
- Developing , implementing and leading service improvement solutions which will achieve the objectives of the national Carers Agenda
- Assisting with identification of and reporting on service delivery including risks
- Supporting the preparation of reports outlining options for achieving agreed outcomes
This post is temporary until December 2021 due to a temporary project.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to carry out a Disclosure Scotland check.