- North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
- £49,876 - £56,164 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
All of our vacancies are now advertised at www.fife.gov.uk/jobs
Proposed Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 16 August 2021
As part of the application process, you must provide a Supporting Statement which tells us how your skills, knowledge and experience make you a good candidate. This should be uploaded where you see Supporting Documents and URLs "upload CV". We know this is confusing and we are working to resolve it, however we only want a supporting statement and not a CV. Without this supporting statement, your application will not be progressed. More information is available on our Career site at www.fife.gov.uk/jobs/howtoapply
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning, Performance and Commissioning, we are looking for a dynamic, inventive, collaborative Manager to join our team. It is an exciting time to join the Health and Social Care Partnership as we are commencing a significant programme of change and transformation. We are committed to the delivery of the National Health and Well-being Outcomes in line with the Principles of Integration and Health and Social Care Standards. We are striving for excellence for the people of Fife in relation to quality, sustainability and person-centred care through our strategic plan. By choosing to join Fife Health and Social Care Partnership, you are choosing to make a real difference.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Manager who understands the value of empowering those around them, who can help ensure that the principles of participation and engagement are embedded in culture and practice and who will champion the development of participation at all levels across the Partnership and in our localities.
You will be educated to Masters level or equivalent experience. You will be a professional role model and demonstrate a proven track record in change across diverse social work and social care services and evidence a commitment to the Integration of Health and Social Care.
- Role Profile - When preparing your supporting statement, review the role profile and think about how you meet the essential criteria Role Profile
- How We Work Matters - Our employees are expected to display and promote certain behaviours in the workplace. See our How We Work Matters behaviour framework for more information.
- Employee Benefits - Employees have access to a benefits package that offers discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Directorate Information - Council Department information
- Social Media - Search for more 'Fife Council Jobs' on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FCJobsOfficial.
We are currently shaping our future workstyles with homeworking continuing until September 2021. Beyond that we are working to introduce a blended approach that will include office access days each week with homeworking for the remainder of your working time.
For Further Information Please Contact: Fiona McKay, email@example.com