- Rothesay Place, Glenrothes, KY7 5PQ
- £33,939 - £37,562 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
Not all our vacancies are advertised here. Please go to www.fife.gov.uk/jobs to view all our current vacancies.
Proposed Interview Date: Friday 17 December 2021
Fife Council is committed to ensuring that high quality foster placements are available for children who cannot remain safely at home. To do this, we are looking for an individual to join our team with a focus on recruiting, assessing and supporting a diverse community of foster carers throughout Fife.
Within this role your main responsibilities would include:
- Supporting and supervising a caseload of foster carers
- Responding to fostering enquiries
- Assessing capacity to foster and risk
- Placement searches for looked after children as part of a duty system
- Organisation and development of support groups and events
You should have experience of working as part of a team to deliver results. You should have good problem solving, communication, assessment and report writing skills. You should have a knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance and be educated to SCQF level 9, which includes a Degree in Social Work. You are also required to join the PVG scheme and register with the SSSC.
For further information please contact: Laura Lowrie - email@example.com