Trainer (ICT Skills) (FIF08084)Favourite
|Closes:||Thursday, 24th August 2017|
|Published:||Thursday, 10th August 2017|
|Location:||Levenmouth Academy, Methilhaven Road, Buckhaven|
|Salary:||£30,560 - £33,864 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||36.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Category:||IT / Telecommunications|
|Sub-category:||Systems Analysis / Design|
Contract Type: Temporary for 23 Months
Interview Date: Week Commencing 28 August 2017
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the attached Job Pack. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for. The main terms and conditions of employment are also available via the above link.
As part of the delivery of the Education & Children’s Services e-Vision Change and Improvement Programme - plan, prepare and deliver, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)/Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions to young learners and/or adults across Fife.
Fife Council pays the Scottish Local Government Living Wage Rate to employees earning less than £8.33 per hour. If the hourly rate of pay for the post is less than the Scottish Local Government Living Wage Rate a supplement will be paid.
- Experience of planning and delivering training for young learners and/or adults
- Experience of leadership, organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relevant HND or equivalent experience in the delivery of IT courses and training
- Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme Membership through Disclosure Scotland.
- Ability to move between property locations throughout Fife
- To plan and deliver training to young learners and adults on various Education IT systems and applications as identified in the Education & Children's Services Directorate e-Vision Programme.
- To organise and deliver training that is motivating, engaging and stimulating.
- To evaluate and review the effectiveness of training.
- Work closely with the Directorate Systems Team on projects which require implementing learning and teaching solutions that rely on technology.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in classroom learning.
Do you have a natural enthusiasm for improving life chances for all? We invite applications from highly motivated individuals to join a team who are inspirational, enthusiastic and committed to delivering high quality ICT training to young learners and/or adults.
In Fife Council the way we work matters and you will be responsible for being a role model by displaying and promoting behaviours that are expected of all Council employees:
- Taking ownership
- Focusing on customers
- Working together
- Embracing technology & information
- Delivering results
For Futher Information, Please Contact: David Imrie on 03451 555 555 Ext: 441955 or Email: David.Imrie@fife.gov.uk
See also:Finance and Corporate Services Directorate Information March 2017.docx
RR82 TandCs March 2015.doc
BTS Trainer (PVG) G128.02.pdf