Living in Fife
Fife lies on the east coast of Scotland, between the cities of Edinburgh and Dundee. We offer great education, superb transport links, a growing economy and a wide range of leisure and housing choices
Fife is historically ’the home of golf’, and the burial place of kings, queens and saints. But we are a forward looking, diverse population with a proud spirit and a positive attitude.
We celebrate our history in our many festivals, embrace our cultural diversity and take pride in the numerous opportunities for sport, the arts and leisure that Fife has to offer.
In brief, Fife offers
- A diverse population from various ethnicities, various historical backgounds and varying affluence.
- Modern shopping that sit next to burial sites of ancient kings and queens.
- Wild landscapes that contrast with tamed award winning beaches.
- A national motor racing circuit for the speed lovers to a network of cycleways and a 117 mile path that stretches around the Fife coast for the more leisurely experience.
- The contrast of Scotland’s oldest university in St Andrews to brand new schools across Fife.
Discover more about what Fife has to offer - visit https://www.welcometofife.com/ and