- 94 Diriebught Road, Inverness, IV2 3QN
- £18,278 - £20,744 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Apprentice Electrician
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: Fixed term (4 years)
Salary: £18,278 - £20,744 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Neil Fraser, Tel: 07780 004512
- To install and maintain a wide range of electrical works including Street Lighting, Floodlighting, Illuminated signs, Traffic Signals, Navigational Aids, Depots, Offices.
- Apprentices will not only learn basic skills but will be given the opportunity to gain more responsibility and put new skills into practice.
- The successful applicant will:
- Repair and maintain Street Lighting, Floodlighting, Illuminated signs, Traffic Signals, Navigational Aids, Depots, Offices under guidance, instruction and training.
Year 1 - Living Wage = £9.50 per hour £18,278.00
Year 2 - 80% of HC05 = £18,439, £ 9.58 p/h
Year 3 - 85% of HC05 = £19,592, £10.18 p/h
Year 4 - 90% of HC05 = £20,744, £10.78 p/h
Full Trade = HC05 £23,049, £11.98 p/h
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Have a minimum of 1 National 4 Qualification