- Hill Of Fearn Primary School, Rhynie Road, Hill of Fearn, Tain, IV20 1SU
- £7,616 - £8,289 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Clerical Assistant 2 (Schools)
Location: Hill of Fearn Primary School, Tain
Hours: 17 hpw
Salary: £7,616 - £8,289
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Applications from Gaelic speakers are encouraged.
This post is under represented in males. Applications from males are encouraged.
Contact Person: Gemma Jack Tel: 01862 832257
Job Purpose: To support and work with the Head Teacher in relation to office duties within the school which may include:
- Provision of clerical support for all staff within school
- Provision of and administration for systems such as SEEMiS, Integra; ScotXed/SQA Examinations; School Profile System; Work experience database
- Maintenance of school registration records
- Maintaining records of school monies and completing banking documentation
- General office duties including producing reports and parental newsletters
- Responsibility for the supervision of other clerical staff in the office (if appropriate)
- Responsibility for dealing with enquiries from parents and visitors to the schools, and for pupils and staff requiring assistance
- Telephone and reception duties
- Reprographics and filing duties
Please APPLY ONLINE.
Prior to confirming appointment, we will require successful candidates to become members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.