- Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX
- £19,091 - £21,439 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Graduate / Intern
Hours: 35 hours per week
Duration: Fixed Term (6 months)
Salary: £19,091 - £21,439 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Elizabeth MacIver, Tel: 01463 702085
- To assist in the collation of road asset information into the service asset management database or other software package as appropriate.
- To use a GIS package such as ArcGIS to produce maps and statistical information.
- Provide a methodology for extracting data from As Built information.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 609575 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- You must be resident in the Highlands for the duration of the employment period
- You must be under 25 on the date of application submission
- You must have a qualification at HND level or above