- Location: Various Locations within The Highland Council, IV15 9QZ
- Rate: £9.34 - £13.66 per hour
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
Non-Teaching Casual Posts
- Early Years Practitioner - £10.49 per hour (Unqualified) £11.98 per hour (Qualified)
- Out of School Care Auxiliary - £9.34 per hour *
- Pupil Support Assistant 1 - £10.49 per hour
- Pupil Support Assistant 2 - £11.98 per hour (Special Schools)
- Pupil Support Assistant 3 - £13.66 per hour (Highland Deaf Unit)
- Clerical Assistant 2 (Schools) - £9.34 per hour *
- Driver/Attendant - £9.34 per hour *
- Escort/Attendant - £9.34 per hour *
- Crossing Patroller - £9.34 per hour *
- Playground Supervisor - £9.34 per hour *
- School Technician - £13.66 per hour
* The Highland Council applies the Scottish Local Government Living Wage
Hours: As and when
Duration: Various (Casual)
Contact Person: Business Support HR C&L Tel: 01349 868642
Job Purpose: As per job description and person specifications
Please APPLY ONLINE.
Prior to confirming appointment, we will require successful candidates to become members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.