- Bunsgoil Ghaidhlig Sir Walter Scott Drive Inverness, IV2 6BA
- £11,632 - £12,804 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
Post Title: Out of School Care Assistant 1
Location: Bun-Sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis, Inverness
Hours: 20 Hours Per Week
Salary: £11,632 - £12,804 per annum
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Applications from Gaelic speakers are encouraged.
Contact Details: Kyle Eaglesfield Tel: 01463 725980
Job Purpose: To work as an effective member of the childcare team, supporting the Head Teacher in the delivery of a range of stimulating activities in a safe environment that meet the needs of both children and their families. The work is to be carried out in accordance with Highland Council policies, guidelines and codes of practice.
Please APPLY ONLINE.
The Highland Council understands that diversity fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, and being fair and inclusive. We welcome applicants from people from all backgrounds, representative of the communities we serve and particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be under-represented in our workforce.
Prior to confirming appointment, we will require successful candidates to become members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.
Short listed applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- Previous experience of working with young children
- Knowledge of Care Standards and the Care Commission
- Unqualified workers should be committed to working towards the award within an agreed timescale and will be paid on grade HC0435, Out of School Care Assistant 1.
- Qualifications in Food Handling and First Aid