- Carrs Corner Depot Lochybridge Fort William, PH33 6TL
- £43,552 - £47,629 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Post Title: Senior Engineer (Roads)
Location: Fort William
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £43,552 - £47,629 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Richard Porteous Tel: 01463 703643
- To assist the Roads Operation Manager in:
- The provision of a design service for minor improvements in relation to Area team activities.
- The management of Technical staff.
- The provision of technical advice and assistance in the preparation of annual and longer term maintenance programmes.
- Responding to customer enquiries, and attending Ward Forums, Community Council meetings and Committees as necessary.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting the post reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
The Highland Council understands that diversity fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, and being fair and inclusive. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, representative of the communities we serve and particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be under-represented in our workforce.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria requirements for the post.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer with Degree or HNC / HND in Civil Engineering
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
Ability to travel across the Council network to meet requirements of the post.