- Location: Lomond View Academy, Inglestone Street, PA15 1HN
- Salary: £32,034.00 - £40,206.00 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Teacher (Supporting LAC) – (Temp)(Internal)* (1.0FTE) REF: EDUC/P02490
Salary: £32,034 - £40,206
Location: Various Locations
Hours: 35 hours per week
Duration: 26 June 2020
*This post is open to Inverclyde Council Employees only
Important Applicant Information:
• Inverclyde Council is an accredited Living Wage Employer paying the Living Wage Rate where required. Please click the link to `Essential Applicant Information’ below for more information.
• Please note that if you apply via this website it is important that you regularly check your emails following your application submission. All further communication regarding your application, including any invite to interview and, if relevant, details of any formal offer/contract, will be done by email.
You should ensure that your email is set up to receive emails from MYJOBSCOTLAND and Inverclyde Council, and that they are not filtered into any JUNK/SPAM folders.
• Please read the Essential Applicant Information details prior to submitting your application.
Vetting by Disclosure Scotland
If you work in regulated work (children and/or protected adults) you will be subject to obtaining a satisfactory PVG
You will be required to be registered with the GTCS. You are required to obtain and maintain registration including paying any fees.
Guidance for teachers seeking Approval to teach in a Catholic school if applicable.
If applicable the successful candidate will require to be approved by the Roman Catholic Church, in line with Section 21 (A) of the Education (Scotland) Act 1980. Forms from the Scottish Catholic Education Service at: http://www.sces.uk.com/approval.html
Head Teacher Reports
Candidates successful at interview need to download and print the appropriate Report. You need to complete the applicant details section and sign the form and then pass to your current HT to complete the assessment sections and sign the form. The form then needs to be sent to Human Resources by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the recruiting HT into the email. Please find below the three types of reports (unpromoted, promoted and senior promoted).
The forms can be downloaded at http://www.inverclyde.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/apply-for-a-job/preferred…
For further assistance contact the HR Recruitment Team on 01475 712740.
Inverclyde Council - Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 – Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016
Armed Forces Personnel/Reservists
Inverclyde Council welcomes applications from former armed forces personnel / reservists. Many of the skills picked up during your military career could be transferred directly into a role with local government.
Inverclyde Council is a Disability Confident Employer