- Council Headquarters High Street Elgin Moray, IV30 1BX
- £39,321 - £43,128 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This position has expired.
We currently have 3 vacancies in the Legal Services team – 2 within Litigation and Social Care and 1 within Licensing and Regulatory where the emphasis for work in this post will be linked to planning and wider regulatory issues such as Data Protection/ FOI and contract advice. Job descriptions and work allocation boxes are attached so the range of work covered by each section can be seen. The council’s Terms and Conditions are also attached for information.
Applicants will need to have *LLB & Diploma in Legal Practice & completed traineeship i.e. fully qualified solicitor and Law Society of Scotland - Practising Certificate
As well as excellent learning opportunities working with us you can expect:
• A rewarding and varied career
• A competitive salary and local government pension scheme Salary on appointment will normally be at the lower salary point. A higher salary placing will be considered in exceptional circumstances subject to experience demonstrated and confirmation of existing salary. A range of family friendly policies including those that promote a work life balance
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Regular ERDP sessions supplemented with workload management and peer support
These jobs will entail hybrid working with working from home as part of the week as agreed with your Line Manager.
Closing Date: 6 January 2023
Starting Salary: £39,321.10
36.25 hours per week
£20.86 per hour Proposed
Interview Date: TBC