CultureNL Ltd is a charitable organisation based in North Lanarkshire, Central Scotland, managing and delivering cultural activity through performance venues, arts development, community facilities, museums, archives and local studies, libraries and play services.
CultureNL also manages the catering, cleaning and caretaking functions associated with these services.
CultureNL is working for the communities of, and visitors to, North Lanarkshire and aims to:
- Encourage enjoyment and involvement in cultural activity
- Promote opportunities which are accessible to all
- Create stronger, more cohesive communities through participation in cultural activities
- Work in partnership with local and national agencies to promote and widen cultural opportunities
- Provide welcoming, well maintained venues and community spaces
- Be a strong, sustainable, successful organisation which is valued by our customers, communities and supporters, and
- Maximise resources, value our employees, grow our business and generate income to further develop the organisation.
Every year we engage hundreds of thousands of people in the enjoyment and excitement that culture can bring.
North Lanarkshire is a region of extensive natural, rural and urban landscapes with unique buildings and a network of new and historic towns and villages. Ideally situated between Glasgow and Edinburgh, North Lanarkshire is at the heart of Scotland’s transport network and has great links both north and south.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a job with CultureNL Ltd.
Showing all Culture NL jobs
Showing the only job available
Library Assistant (Various Locations) (NLA02601)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
£18,335 - £19,634 per year
- Closing date:
Various locations in North Lanarkshire, Various Locations in North Lanarkshire