- Various Locations In Scottish Borders, TD6 0SA
- £19,447.37 - £20,836.46 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
Hourly Rate: £10.08 - £10.80
Salary: £19,447.37 - £20,836.46 pro rata per annum
Hours worked from 10pm to 6am have a 15% enhancement of the hourly rate
Contract Duration: Relief
Various locations in Scottish Borders
SBcares are looking for a bank of relief staff to cover the Night Support posts in Duns, Kelso, Hawick, Galashiels and Peebles.
Each night shifts has 2 support workers working together from 10pm to 7.30am visiting clients providing them with overnight support and assistance in their own homes as part of a package of planned care.
Transport is provided however you are required to have a full UK driving licence.
Hours worked from 10pm to 6am have a 15% enhancement of the hourly rate.
No experience necessary as all training provided.
If your are looking for a new challenge and have all the essential criteria please apply.
• Basic numeracy and literacy
• SVQ level 2 in Social Care or to obtain within 1 year
A current driving licence is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
Informal enquiries can be made to:
Louise Wilson by emailing LWilson2@sbcares.co.uk
Alexandra Murray by emailing Alexandra.Murray@sbcares.co.uk
Louise Brown by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01896 662701
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.