- Tingwall Airport, Tingwall, Shetland, ZE2 9XJ
- £25,640.33 - £26,679.23 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 42.5 hours per week
The Postholder is accountable to the Aerodrome Manager or Duty FISO for provision of fire cover for the safe day to day operation of the Tingwall airport.
The postholder is required to live within 30 minutes (of initial call-out) of Tingwall Airport.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum (pro rata) and 5.5 hours contracted overtime per week.
- Permanent Full Time post for 42.5 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at The Tingwall Airport, Tingwall, Shetland
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Steve Rosie, Aerodrome Manager - 01595 744481 - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
The candidate must
be in possession of Standard Grades or equivalent
be a First Aid Certificate holder or have the ability to complete a first aid certificate within agreed timescale
must be physically fit.