- Gremista, Lerwick, ZE1 0PX
- £17,371.37 - £20,209.44 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The stores apprentice is responsible through the Stores Officer for the provision of an efficient stores service to support the council’s activities.
Over a 3-year period you will complete a SVQ in Warehouse, Storage and distribution SCFQ Level 6 as well as gaining practical experience in the logistics and procurement in a stores environment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A/B/D
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Fixed Term Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Steven Goodlad, Team Leader, on 01595 744705, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.