- Various Locations in Shetland, ZE1 000
- £22,517.62 - £23,405.73 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The ASN/Social Care Services PCV Driver is responsible for the provision of transport services for vulnerable client groups such as children, the elderly, disabled and those with special needs.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must hold a PCV driving licence
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post holder will work at various locations across Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Elaine Park, Transport Contracts & Operations Officer on 01595 743957 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.