- Shetland (see advert), ZE1 000
- £17,371.37 - £18,259.48 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Burial Services Apprentice is responsible as part of a team to the Burial Services Team for the preparation and digging of graves, grass cutting and a variety of maintenance work.
The Apprentice will be expected to deal with members of the public in a sensitive manner and to maintain confidentiality.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A/B
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Fixed Term Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year. Temporary contract for 2 years.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based in Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Steven Goodlad, Team Leader, on 01595 744705, or Email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.