- Location: Port Administration Building, Sella Ness, Shetland, ZE2 9QR
- Salary: £34,592.86 - £36,118.08 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
The Business Systems Officer will ensure that the Marine & Air Operations ICT systems and applications meet the needs of the Council in the delivery of the service.
The post holder is responsible through the Team Leader – Engineering and Operations Support for the management and development of services and systems within Marine & Air Operations and other service applications where they interface with Ferry systems.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is J
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at the Port Admin Building, Sella Ness
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Sheena Summers, Team Leader on 01595 744208 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.