- Location: Gremista, Lerwick, ZE1 0PX
- Rate: £9.46 - £9.84 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 10 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Office Cleaner will undertake, individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of designated offices and associated accommodation to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
The range of cleaning duties applies to any part of the associated accommodation, the frequency and allocation of the duties being designated by the Council. The ‘associated accommodation’ includes reception/waiting areas, communal areas, stairways and lifts.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is B
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- Employees on grade B the first point of grade B will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £1.28 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.74 per hour.
- Start times from 17:15, Monday to Friday.
- Permanent Part Time post for 10.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year plus
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Gremista Offices, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor, Telephone on 01595 744132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.