Cleaner (School) - Sandwick Junior High SchoolFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 26th January 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Sandwick Junior High School, Sandwick|
|Rate:||£8.20 - £8.52 per hour|
|Hours:||15.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Shetland Islands Council|
|Category:||Cleaning and Caretaking|
Undertake normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas) and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate powered equipment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0608 per hour
- Employees on grade A will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £1.37 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £9.57 per hour.
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 15.0 Hours per Week hours per week, 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
- Working pattern: Monday to Friday 3.30pm – 6.30pm
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Sandwick Junior High School
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor, on 01595 744132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
See also:Employee Benefits Dec 2017.pdf
Cleaner Schools (A) JPPS (463).pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - Mar 2017.pdf