- Whalsay School, Symbister, Whalsay, Shetland, ZE2 9AQ
- £9.47 - £9.85 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 15 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Cleaner will undertake, individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas, which could be within school premises, offices, games halls, community centres and/or associated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
The range of cleaning duties applies to any part of the associated areas, the frequency and allocation of the duties being designated by the Council. The ‘associated areas’ includes reception/waiting areas, communal areas, stairways and lifts.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is B
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- Employees on grade B will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £1.28 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.75 per hour.
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 15.0 Hours per Week , 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Work is carried out Monday to Friday, term time. Start time is 15:30.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of one persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Whalsay School (Primary).
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor on 01595 744132 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.