- Brae High School, Brae, ZE2 9QJ
- £11.65 - £12.11 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 14 hours per week
This position has expired.
The postholder will be based in the relevant School Office and will be managed by the Head Teacher. The postholder will assist the Head Teacher with the provision of a variety of administrative/clerical duties and will assist in the supervision of an Employed Trainee.
Brae High School is a non-denominational school located in Brae. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S6 for children from the north mainland of Shetland. The structure of the school is Early Years, P1-P7 which includes composites, and S1-6 classes. There is currently a total of 313 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and 2 Depute Head Teachers. The current Head Teacher is Logan Nicolson.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576
- Temporary Term Time Part Time post for 14.0 Hours per Week , 40 weeks per year plus 6.20 weeks paid holiday to be taken during school holidays. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 7 months.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- Open to internal applicants only
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Brae High School, Brae, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Julie Johnson, Teacher, on 01595 745600, or email Julie.Johnson3@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.