- Shetland (see advert), ZE1 000
- £11.07 - £12.12 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
The CHSW will offer a full range of housing support services to individuals and households assessed as requiring these and/or who have a statutory right to a housing support service. Customers of the service could include;
- Older people, including those with needs associated with dementia;
- Adults who are homeless or are threatened with homelessness;
- Adults with learning disabilities;
- Adults with alcohol and substance misuse/dependency;
- Adults with physical disabilities; and
- Adults with mental ill-health
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E/F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Permanent Part Time post for 20.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 12 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based in Whalsay, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: George Martin, Team Leader on 01595 744371 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.